Live-In 24 Hour Senior Care Plano, TX
After returning home from a hospital stay due to a serious injury or being diagnosed with a life-changing illness, seniors often require a high level of care. Dementia is also a very common problem in seniors, and one that can benefit from in-home care.
Some other reasons your elderly loved one with dementia might need 24 hour care for seniors include:
- Increasing home safety concerns
- More aggressive behavior
- “Sundowning” behavior: When a senior with dementia becomes more agitated throughout the day, to the point of lashing out in the evening
- Higher care needs than before: At a certain point, the family member doing the caregiving for the senior with dementia may find it beyond his or her physical capabilities to provide the help that the senior needs.
- Wandering and getting lost
- Caregiver stress: Very often, caregiving individuals are so busy attending to the senior’s needs that they neglect their own needs. A lot of stress can result from that, and from dealing with the physical and emotional needs of the senior. If you find yourself feeling stressed, anxious or depressed on a regular basis, this is also a sign that your elderly loved one needs live-in or 24-hour senior care!
Though your family may be willing and able to assist your elderly loved one with tasks around the house, he or she can reap greater benefits from having an expertly trained live-in caregiver in the home. Our compassionate caregivers can help with everything from menu planning and meal preparation to light housekeeping, hygiene and more. Or they can just offer your loved one friendly companionship and socialization. We fine-tune our services to each senior’s abilities and needs.
Home Care Assistance can provide your loved one with live-in and 24 hour senior care that provides the daily support and supervision required to help him or her age in place comfortably and safely.
Live-In and 24 Hour Senior Care You Can Trust
Because your loved one and his or her caregiver will be spending a great deal of time together, you’ll want to make sure the caregiver is someone your family can trust and rely on. The staff at Home Care Assistance understands this, and we want you to be as confident in our caregivers as we are.
All of our live-in and 24 hour caregivers are:
- Experienced in providing home care for the elderly
- Carefully screened for criminal backgrounds
- Bonded, licensed, and insured
- Employed by Home Care Assistance, not independent contractors
- Offered continued training in the latest senior care practices
To ensure continuous care throughout the day, we assign primary and backup caregivers, which is especially ideal if your loved one needs around-the-clock supervision.
The Balanced Care Method Enhances Live-In Care
At Home Care Assistance, we train all of our caregivers in our proprietary Balanced Care Method. This comprehensive program, which takes a holistic approach to promoting senior health, is included in all of our care plans at no additional cost.
With Home Care Assistance’s live-in and 24 hour in home care for seniors, we will help your loved one focus on positive lifestyle factors like eating a healthy diet, getting plenty of exercise, maintaining meaningful relationships, and increasing mental acuity. As a result, your loved one can find balance and variety in day-to-day life while aging in place — safely.
Home Care Assistance has become a trusted force in the senior care industry because of our strong commitment to our clients and our constant dedication to providing exceptional care to our seniors. Our high-quality live-in and 24 hour senior care can help your loved one live independently at home without sacrificing safety and comfort. Request your free in-home consultation today by contacting one of our qualified Care Managers at (214) 586-0120.